If you're interested in attending this event please email email@example.com with "Paris Public Economics research conference" - as the subject line.
This IFS / LSE / Paris School of Economics joint research conference will be held at the Institute for Fiscal Studies and is organised by Richard Blundell, Antoine Bozio, Robert Joyce, Camille Landais and Johannes Spinnewijn.
Confirmed speakers at this academic conference include:
- Ufuk Akcigit, University of Chicago
- Tito Boeri, Bocconi University
- Liran Einav, Stanford University
- Nathan Hendren, Harvard University
- Hilary Hoynes, UC Berkeley and IFS Research Fellow
- Henrik Kleven, Princeton University
- Amanda Kowalski, University of Michigan
- Thibaut Lamadon, University of Chicago
- Luigi Pistaferri, Stanford University
- Johannes Spinnewijn, London School of Economics
- Stefanie Stantcheva, Harvard University
- Andrea Weber, Central European University
- Gabriel Zucman, UC Berkeley
- Josef Zweimuller, University of Zurich
This work has been funded by a French government subsidy managed by the Agence Nationale de la Recherche under the framework of the Investissements d’avenir programme reference ANR-17-EURE-001
This work has been funded by ESRC Research Centre CPP.